The following is an index of the outside readings relevant to each week of the semester.
- How to become a better developer by asking questions - Steve Gordon
- Writing the perfect question - Jon Skeet
- This following readings are optional and suggested only for students who are new to command line or Markdown:
- Installation Skim through all the installation methods. Observe how we’re starting with the CDN approach, but will explore bundler’s and VueCLI/Vite later in the semester.
- Introduction A good re-iteration of the key concepts we looked at in lecture, with some additional details not covered as well.
- Application & Component Instances This week we mainly focussed on the root Vue instance; more details about Components to be discussed in an upcoming lecture.
- Template Syntax
- Data Properties and Methods
Don’t expect to understand all the technical details covered in the API docs yet; skim for the general idea.
* These links were already assigned last week, but I think it’s useful to give them a second pass and study the content in relation to the additional details we covered this week.