DGMD E-2 Web Programming for Beginners with PHP
- Troubleshooting and curriculum-related questions should be posted in the forum.
- Any questions regarding your personal involvement in the course (e.g. your grades, assignments, etc.) should be emailed to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not message me via Canvas - email is my preferred method of direct communication.
- I’m available for one on one meetings with students via Zoom (my meeting URL)— send me an email to set up an appointment.
- I typically respond to all messages within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
- In this course, we use a publicly accessible forum. If you do not wish to share your identity publicly online, you can create an anonymous Github account for the purpose of this course. If you have any other privacy related concerns, please email me to discuss.
TA Help Sessions
- Your TA Jenni Whitman will host an optional 1hr weekly help session via Zoom; details here...
- If you need to contact Jenni directly she can be reached at email@example.com, but as noted above, email is reserved for personal communication - any troubleshooting and curriculum-related questions should be posted in the forum.